This. Winter. I have puckishly pitted myself against conditions most belligerent, only to be met with the meteorologically equivalent of fat bully who excels in the art of both long-range spitting and malicious c-word slinging. However, today the sun is out, the mercury has risen to a balmy twenty-three degrees, and things seem suddenly so much more acceptable.
here’s what I’ve been vibin’ on this week:
- Purchasing shorts despite subzero livin’ — a hilarious post over at four pins from VICE writer Drew Millard.
- Living with grace and gratitude on less via Oh Dear Drea Blog.
- Beth Kirby’s perfectly-styled Chattanooga Supper for Home and Hill magazine.
- The newly-released film from Finisterre. ‘Coming Up For Air’ is a great escape.
- A sweet read about Greenpoint artist and maker Amelie Mancini.
- In the winter, when tomatoes are rare consider making it a BKR –Bacon, Kale, and Ricotta Sandwich.
- This Lauren Manoogian sweater coat.
- Those Tomboy Style x Kletterwerks Tote Packs that will be released tomorrow at Mohawk.
- In a related vein, a recent interview with Andrea Westerlind
- and finally, the dreamy hand-painted silk blouses of Brooklyn-based Rachel Rose.